[Xastir-dev] Long Term CPU

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Feb 20 11:37:07 EST 2005

The call should return a PNG or GIF directly.  What needs to end up
happening is an addition to configs that allows the user to identify the
area they want radar from and let Xastir (or an adjunct program/script)
write the http request and the .geo from that.  My images are designed
to be .01 x .01 degrees/pixel, which is usually close enough to 1km x
1km for most folks.  I'm doing CONUS, can also do PR, AK, HI if there's
a call.  I can/should do smaller areas, but it's not gonna happen 'til
I've got more time, or 'til I get Jim Jefferson here this summer and add
it to his list of impossible tasks...

Someone interested in working with me on this?
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173