[Xastir-dev] Configure's test for "gv"

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 12 16:08:05 EST 2007

KD7NM brought up to me today that the configure test for "gv"
complains about X11 if there's no X11 running on Cygwin at the time.
I believe Tom mentioned this or a similar thing to me before as
well.

What would be a good direction to go in this case?  Should we test
again for just the presence of the file if it fails the first test?
I'd hate to toss out the print customization options just because
someone configured without X11 running.