[Xastir-dev] Re: Database Storage

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:07:11 EDT 2008

Paul,

Thanks for this. My bad for not grabbing the latest code, reading the
INSTALL file and doing the configure/make/install dance before asking. This
is done now, and I have a 1.9.3 instance going now with PostGIS support. I
will play with all this and let you know how it goes.

Where can I find more info about this xastir-ng stuff other than the few
threads I find when googling?

In the process of doing this implementation, I will end setting up a REST
API on top of the positions DB using GeoDjango to query the database etc and
return GeoRSS, KML, GeoJSON etc. If anyone is interested in this sort of
thing, I am happy to share.

Also, I will look into the APRSWorld schema if this is the best place for me
to make an initial contribution.

Jeff