[Xastir-dev] Re: Database Storage

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 8 15:19:20 EDT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

> Where can I find more info about this xastir-ng stuff other than the few
> threads I find when googling?

*) "Wiki" tab at sourceforge.net/projects/xastir
*) This mailing list.

> In the process of doing this implementation, I will end setting up a REST
> API on top of the positions DB using GeoDjango to query the database etc and
> return GeoRSS, KML, GeoJSON etc. If anyone is interested in this sort of
> thing, I am happy to share.

Good stuff to keep on top of.

It'll be a bit before we're ready to start coding on the Xastir-NG
project.  Please don't wander off!  ;-)

In the meantime, contribute possible Use-Cases please.  That goes
for everyone.  There should be a sample Use-Case up on the Wiki
soon.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer