[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 17 01:41:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

>   - Map display and core data interchange/storage code properly encapsulated
>     for maintainability, extensibility, flexibility.

I'm not sure whether the above requirement covers this:

Capability to attach a display (or 10) from a remote location and
see the same data that I'd see if I started up a map display on the
local machine.  Useful for EOC, SAR, or public service events, even
useful to connect from work to home to see the current map.

Same for messaging, etc:  Capability to do all of these from
multiple locations.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer