[Xastir-dev] Weather Alert Test Cases Fail

Dan Srebnick k2dls at k2dls.net
Wed Aug 23 08:20:57 PDT 2017

I tried to get in touch with Pete a few weeks back to try to understand
 the current practice but I was unsuccessful.

NWS CAP messages also omit the underscore in the zone/county list.  I'm
totally fine with declaring the current practice the standard.  That
said, it would then be great if the alert.c comments be modified enough
to align with the practice standard, not so much for me at this point,
as for the benefit of future experimenters.

I had made some inquiries around this on aprs-sig but responses
revolved around "why don't you use someone else's alerts instead of
generating your own!"

Curt, thanks for taking time to respond and clarify.  It is just what I
needed!

73, Dan