[Xastir-dev] Weather Alert Test Cases Fail

Dan Srebnick k2dls at k2dls.net
Thu Aug 24 08:34:43 PDT 2017

OK then.  I think I figured things out and the fix is not that bad.
I'll fork the code and work on it.

@Curt, your comments really helped me.  I backed out what appears to be
 the temporary fix.  My test cases now work.

The key is to make use of the - or _ as the 4th char in the
destination.  - means uncompressed and the code expects the _ as the
third char of the zcs.  _ means compressed according the the examples
of Pete's page.

So if the agreed practice now is that uncompressed object will all have
the underscore in the zcs this may be straightforward.

I wonder if you recall if you had to make the change because originally
there was no simple in packet flag to indicate compressed or
uncompressed.  That's at least how it appears to me.

73