[Xastir-dev] Xastir Qt, where should it reside?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:04:54 PDT 2019

Roger. Yea the Qt shares NOTHING with the Motif/C code, so that subtree
could be broken off, turned into an entirely new Repo at the xastir/Xastir
level, and the subtree could be deleted from the Motif/C repo.

It's not all that important that history be kept in the new repo, but it
would be nice for posterity if it contained it all, assuming that project
takes off some day.