[Xastir] Lost tiger maps

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Mon Aug 5 15:43:34 EDT 2002

It must have been some sort of glitch.  I have been configured to use
the new method for a while. The map downloaded (or at least Xastir said
it was downloading and the delay seemed about the right length), but
didn't display.  I tried several times and still no results.  I checked
ImageMagick and it still recognized and displayed gif/jpg/png file
types.

I just tried again in Xastir and the map displayed this time.  Sorry
for the commotion, but it was somewhat strange.

Bob, N7XY

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy at n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA
IOTA NA-065, USI WA-028S