[Xastir] Missing a piece

Gerry Wheeler gwheeler at vmguys.com
Wed Aug 28 19:06:35 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 17:38, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> I believe it's either a mismatch between the installed ImageMagick
> libraries and the development headers, or else the ImageMagick
> people have changed their API and we have to play catch-up in the
> Xastir code yet again.

I believe I read that he's using RH 7.3? That's what I'm using, and I
didn't have any problems. I haven't used any of the features provided by
Image Magick, I don't think, but I didn't have any compile errors. RH
didn't include the shapefile library, so I had to add that, but
otherwise things went smoothly.

Was the RH 7.3 installation done from a clean start (i.e. a formatted
disk), or was it an upgrade?

Gerry