[Xastir] Missing a piece

pd pdickson at att.net
Wed Aug 28 18:25:50 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 11:06 pm, Gerry Wheeler wrote:
> Was the RH 7.3 installation done from a clean start (i.e. a formatted
> disk), or was it an upgrade?

My RH 7.3 installation was clean but I probably muddied it up either by not
selecting all of IM in the first place (because xastir did NOT build
correctly at first) and then reinstalling IM from their latest download,
which is probably not the same version RH used.

It appears that the IM folk changed the CompressColormap routine to be named
CompressImageColormap, but I'm not sure of that.  Changing the call in the
source makes it link OK but I have yet to try it on an image-type map that
would invoke that code.