[Xastir] Xastir on multibands

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Sep 29 18:53:05 EDT 2002

ax.25 is a non-routed protocol.  Any routing done, such as the APRS SSID
routing, is at the application layer.  And that's technically a bad
place to do that sort of thing.

For a stopgap, it's not too bad, but the next-generation network should
use a network protocol that is at least still undergoing some development.

gerry