[Xastir] Some advice on a dedicated Xastir box please?

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Wed Apr 2 13:05:40 EST 2003

It probably can be done, with a bit of work (busybox, etc.)  PA4TU put
together a floppy-based mini version of Linux which ran TLF
<http://debianham.sunsite.dk) and 10 MB is a lot more space than that.

My first Linux installation was an early version of Slackware on a 50
MB partition with 12 MB RAM. I'm sure I could have made it much smaller.

Bob, N7XY

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy at n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net
IOTA NA-065, USI WA-028S