[Xastir] Xastir RPM's

Rich Garcia k4gps at arrl.net
Wed Apr 2 13:12:21 EST 2003

Has anyone thought about doing a Xastir RPM for RedHat and Mandrake ? I know
that everyone has their favorite packages but I would venture to say if
someone goes to FreeBSD or other less popular ones they would not need a
RPM, they can do it on their own. How difficult is it to do ?

A RPM would probably help those hams that are not Linux literate try out the
program and see if they are interested or not, maybe even take up Linux for
other ventures. I will eventually get it going either way but some may not
be as patient as I.

Rich
K4GPS