[Xastir] Xastir RPM's

Chuck Byam cbyam at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:42:32 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 13:12, Rich Garcia wrote:
> Has anyone thought about doing a Xastir RPM for RedHat and Mandrake ? I know
> that everyone has their favorite packages but I would venture to say if
> someone goes to FreeBSD or other less popular ones they would not need a
> RPM, they can do it on their own. How difficult is it to do ?

<< snip, snip >>

I have a working rpm.spec file that I'll post as soon as we get close to
a "stable" version.  At present it only depends on ImageMagick so it
should get a user up and going with minimal fuss.  FreeBSD is another
issue however, it's been awhile since I've done anything with ports, but
if someone out there is willing to put in the time I can get it posted.
I have a cvsoup mirror here as well.

--
Chuck Byam <cbyam at virginia.edu>