[Xastir] Xastir RPM's

gvantass at interaccess.com gvantass at interaccess.com
Wed Apr 2 14:01:29 EST 2003

I've run into the problems with RPMS that you mention below, myself.

That being said, and admiting that I don't know if this is available for anything but SuSE, there is a SWEET application called "checkconfig" (or chkconfig... Can't recall off the top of my head) that I have used in the past to create RPMs specific to my system to aid in easy removal at a later date.

Something else to think about!  It's been a while since I used it, but I haven't tinkered with my install lately, either.

My $.05 (US, adjusted for inflation)

Geordon KC9DHX