[Xastir] cvs update

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Mon Apr 7 20:03:01 EDT 2003

Looks like success so far:  When i add an interface i get:

Add - Device 0 Networked AGWPE (Not Implemented Yet)
connecting to localhost:8000
Connected to localhost

So i think it's working.  When i get home tonight i will test it
with a radio.

To download ImageMagick 5.5.3 i'll have to wait till i get home,
since the network here at school has FTP blocked.

Orrin wn1z