[Xastir] Saving Map Properties

Neil Morris cnmorris at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 11 13:30:52 EDT 2003

>You might have a permissions problem somewhere.  Have you been
>sometimes running as root, and sometimes as a normal user?

No, I never do that but I *did* compile it as root - I'll try your suggestion
and see if that fixes it.

>I don't tend to use the aprsDOS/winAPRS maps much these days.  I >>>use
>Shapefiles much more.

Unfortunately in the UK there are very limited map resources available. The
kind of stuff which is freely and publicly available in the US is either non-
existent or very expensive here so we're pretty much stuck with APRS maps or
UI-View maps. What I wouldn't give for a UK Terraserver!!

Neil
G0TVJ

--
http://www.beosradio.com