[Xastir] More fun with shapefiles

Gerry Wheeler gwheelerx at qolpublishing.nospam.com
Fri Apr 11 13:32:39 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 11:45, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> Red X's with number eh?  Try to figure out which layer is doing
> that.  It may be a layer that we haven't implemented specific code
> for.

I have noticed that recently, too. I didn't make any changes to my maps
that I recall -- it just started showing up when I updated to a newer
version.

That was at home, where I have a newer version than here at the office,
but where I haven't been running Xastir much lately. If I get a second
this weekend I'll experiment with the layers to see where it's coming
from.

Gerry