[Xastir] Spanish updates/proofreading

Jose R. Marte A. jose.r at codetel.net.do
Tue Apr 15 11:45:01 EDT 2003

> Hola Jose,
>
> Yo también vi que desaparecieron varios acentos del archivo.  En los menus
> de Xastir no he visto problemas con los acentos.  Por favor, me pudieras
> describir donde encuentras problemas con los acentos.  Lo puedes hacer en
> español, lo entiendo bastante bien.  En los días que vienen, voy a revisar
> y poner al día el francés y miraré el español.  Creo que vi una cosa que
> me pareció incorecta:
> PULDNMP021|Auto Map - Disable Raster Maps||
> PULDNMP021|Auto Mapa - Desactivar Rastro de Mapas||
>
> El inglés está hablando de mapas de tipo "raster", es decir los tiff, jpg,
> gif, etc.  El opuesto sería los mapas de tipo shapefile, etc. que no
> tienen "pixels", sino lineas, curbas, etc.
>
> Hasta luego,
>
> PS: I would translate into English, but I'm tired, so try Babelfish ;-)
>
> --
Hello Oliver,
Ok the problem that I see maybe in the accents is of my installation
of RedHat 8.0, but that just it happens with xastir I have my
installation in spanish with support of the Spanish language only

Some words not all produce me this effect, for example
in the area of information of the station
the lines WPUPSTI008--012
Ultima vez via xx xx xx etc.
Just I see this: 0Ultima vez v

In the line WPUPSTI024| Datos de la Estacion Meteorologica
and in the line WPUPSTI033|Presion Barometrica

I see this in those lines
WPUPST024 Datos de la estaci
WPUPSTI033 Presi

This problem sees it since I am using versions of RedHat
from 7.2 to 8.0 with the same result.

NOTE: this problem isn't inside the file
      this is when I make a click over Station Icon
      and I read the info of that station

73's Jose (hi8gn)