[Xastir] Stations not displaying..

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 28 23:16:26 EDT 2003

On 28 Apr 2003, Rich Garcia wrote:

> So I got Xastir working somewhat. I opened up a Internet connection to
> the Florida server and I see a page of stations when I look at incoming
> packet data, none of them display. I do not have any maps yet but I am
> doing this one step at a time. The only station on the grid is mine and
> the incoming data has stopped. I have disabled TX support just in case
> but I am assuming that my validation number that I use on UI-View will
> also work for Xastir.

Nope.  Run the "callpass" program to generate one.

Check that the File->Configure->Defaults->Activate Alternet Net box
is not checked.  That can make only your station or only a very few
stations appear.

Also check your filter options under the Stations menu.  Turning too
many of those off will also make things disappear.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer