[Xastir] ImageMagick Problem

Chris Williamson chriswilliamson at neo.tamu.edu
Tue Apr 29 11:28:40 EDT 2003

I am having a problem with ImageMagick.  Mandrake came with
ImageMagick-5.4.4 but didn't have or offer the ImageMagick-devel file so
I upgraded to 5.5.6 and installed the devel package as well.  This is
the error message received:
	checking for Magick-config... yes
	checking magick/api.h usability... yes
	checking magick/api.h presence... yes
	checking for magick/api.h... yes
	checking for WriteImage in -lMagick... no
	configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:
	Building w/o ImageMagick support. ***
The /etc/ld.so.conf file has /usr/x11r6/lib and /usr/lib/qt3/lib in it
and I added /usr/lib and nothing changed.  After I added it, I ran
/sbin/ldconfig and am still unable to produce the desired results.

Anyone got any ideas?

Chris Williamson, KD5SYI