[Xastir] ImageMagick Problem

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Tue Apr 29 12:15:07 EDT 2003

Exact same thing here as well Mandrake 9.0

Nobody wants to address the issue

Also the install of magic-config will blow ax25 away!!!  as in will not
configure. Remove, rename it to something else and configure works again for
ax25, but then ImageMagick will not be found by configure!!!  It is a see saw
kind of thing, can have one or the other but not both..

btw  using earlier versions of ImageMagick and development files not the
5.5.6,  it doesn't work at all that I can tell.

5.4.9 seems to work with the above limitations.
I have not found a 5.4.4 devel file anywhere...several rpmfind and tar package
searchs at varius places...

Victor