[Xastir] interesting shapefile experiment

Brian Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Sun Aug 17 16:41:36 EDT 2003

Vic,

	Have you tried comparing the list of installed RPMs on each box and
seeing if anything jumps out as possible related? I know there will be a
lot of changes between 9.0/9.1, but for the type of strangeness you are
seeing that is my first thought for tracking it down.

			THX/BDH

PS - you might also try a verfy of the RPMs to see if something has
gotten wonky along the line.