[Xastir] AX.25 and Tiny Trak's

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Wed Dec 17 19:20:46 EST 2003

Is there anyone on the list who is running xastir and who is using the ax.25
interface who can receive data from the ax.25 port and have it provide data
to xastir?  This is data coming directly from the tracker and not from a digi.

I have been using a Tiny2 recently and if I use the <listen> command, no
direct data is captured.  If I use an old Mic-E unit in identical
configuration it displays properly and is captured with <listen> command
which of course results in xastir displaying the icon.

I have not been able to find a Tiny Trak3, so don't know about it.

Using slackware 8.0 and
libax25-0.0.9   ax25app-0.0.5     ax25tool-0.0.8

...73 Tom