[Xastir] AX.25 and Tiny Trak's

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu Dec 18 01:44:38 EST 2003

> I've run TT1's and TT2's with no trouble with Xastir.  Not very
> recently though.

Using ax25?

> I had trouble receiving a friend's TT2 at one point with Xastir.
> Turned out his symbol and symbol table characters were programmed
> backwards.  Ok, I'll confess, I set that one up for him and just
> typed it in quickly instead of checking each field.  You might check
> that.

Looks ok

> I've also had trouble at times with TT's when I had long comment
> fields in there.  Short fields or no comments seem to work the best.

Deleted and made no difference.

I think this is gonna hurt when I find out something stupid I have done!!

Do you know if ax25 tnc's is more <technically critical> than tnc's which are
in native mode?  Such as twist and timing parameters...  Of course I am using
the same tnc for receiving both mic-e stuff and TT2 stuff. (as well as all
other units floating in the area which work just fine)

...73 Tom