[Xastir] Net Data from K3JZ

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Feb 17 21:53:03 EST 2003

My bad interpretation again.  It is coming through RF from K3JZ.  (I should
have remembered about NOID). I guess he is broadcasting a bunch of stations
from the East for some reason or other.  I should have noticed that it was
coming in through the TNC, but overlooked it.
What through me was the filtering. I disabled the TNC, Direct & Digi and
still saw the stations.  It wasn't until I disabled the NET, that the
stations disappeared from the screen.  I guess I thought that if I disabled
the TNC, all TNC data would disappear even though it originated on TCPIP.
Should never guess at anything.... hi

...73 Tom