[Xastir] Problem to install from last CVS

Marco Calistri ik5bcu at tin.it
Sat Feb 22 12:46:14 EST 2003

Hello after awhile far from APRS,today I decided to get latest xastir CVS,
but I've get the following errors:

[marco at linux xastir]$ ./bootstrap.sh
Running aclocal
Running autoheader
/usr/bin/m4: configure.in: No such file or directory
Running autoconf
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
Running automake
automake: configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./missing'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./config.guess'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./config.sub'
Makefile.am:2: option `dist-bzip2' not recognized

Moreover there is not any "configure" executable on xastir folder(!!)

My autoconf,automake are installed:

[root at linux xastir]# rpm -q autoconf
autoconf-2.13-17
[root at linux xastir]# rpm -q automake
automake-1.4p5-4

(note for Curt Mills:I removed the lesstif as you suggested some time ago)

Regards,Marco

E-Mail: Marco Calistri <ik5bcu at tin.it>
Date: 22-Feb-2003 Time: 18:41:04
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) kernel 2.4.18-19.7.x
This message was sent by XFMail