[Xastir] nws-stations.txt

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Wed Jan 29 00:50:02 EST 2003

Using lastnights CVS, running xastir here for I-gate duty.

OK - stuff from the NWS offices is gating to RF just fine (RIW, CYS).

File is: ~/.xastir/config/nws-stations.txt
Partial listing as an example:

IGUP
RIWWSW
RIWTOR
RIWNPW
CYSWSW
CYSTOR
CYSNPW
CQ
WY
KIDS
KC7ZRU-6
KC7ZRU-3
K7YE-3
etc

However, I'm *not* seeing the IGUP beacon being gated to RF.

Is there a 'valid' call sign check or 'minimum character count' that may
be 'blocking' things going to RF? Should it not be the 'first' listing
in the file?

TIA!!

73

--