[Xastir] nws-stations.txt question

KC7ZRU - Tate 73kc7zru73 at arrl.net
Wed Jan 29 00:24:51 EST 2003

Using lastnights CVS, running xastir here for I-gate duty.

OK - stuff from the NWS offices is gating to RF just fine.

File is: ~/.xastir/config/nws-stations.txt
Partial listing as an example:

IGUP
RIWWSW
RIWTOR
RIWNPW
CYSWSW
CYSTOR
CYSNPW
CQ
WY
KIDS
KC7ZRU-6
KC7ZRU-3
NG7T-3
etc

However, I'm *not* seeing the IGUP beacon being gated to RF.

Is there a 'valid' call sign check or 'minimum character count' that may
be 'blocking' things going to RF? Should it not be the 'first' listing
in the file?

Will such things as WY, KIDS, CQ not be gated to RF as well? Still
looking for K7YE-3 to be gated out as well.

TIA!!

73

--
        "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru