[Xastir] Xastir falling asleep?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jul 7 23:29:12 EDT 2003

I've had 3 episodes, now, of the current (plus/minus 2 days) cvs xastir
sleeping after extended periods... Desktop/RH9/stable everything before
this.  We're also seeing cpu and memory usage spike when a connection is
lost via internet to a server.  After the George's question a couple of
days ago, I started looking.  I'm spiking cpu util. at 20% if 2 or more
connections are lost (I'm on a flakey ISDN connection), and if n>4, it's
really spooky.  I've not been able to correlate similar data drops with
the sleeping issue, though it seems likely to be related.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173