[Xastir] xastir doesn't see anything over port 8000 ...

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jul 13 23:57:41 EDT 2003

The IPTABLES firewall can be checked by doing a '/etc/init.d/iptables
status' or 'iptables -L' as root.  The config file, in rather cryptic
form, is  /etc/sysconfig/iptables

If you're looking for a linux tool that does, I suspect, what IP Tools
(Win) does, check out 'nmap'.  The rpm is on, I believe, disk 3 of the
install disks, or is available, plus a snome gui, from the various mirrors.

I'm not an agwpe expert:  I don't know what ports it uses.  Sorry

73, gerry