[Xastir] 100% CPU Usage

George geboyd at netzero.net
Mon Jul 14 14:55:26 EDT 2003

Something that was changed in the latest CVS has caused a weird problem.

If I try to start an internet connection, it says I'm connected to the
server, but, I get no data (this is with first, second, and third
aprs.net. As well as a few more). Then, after trying to connect to the
internet servers, when I try to connect to my local aprsd, I get no data
from it. I have to kill xastir and restart it, then my local connection
works again.

I hope this explanation is clear and helps track down the bug.

George Boyd, N4NIV