[Xastir] .png file movement to WebServer?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Jul 28 17:53:50 EDT 2003

On 28 Jul 2003, Richard Garcia wrote:

> Am I making mounting tougher than what it is ?? I just can't figure it
> all out even with the few textbooks I have here.
>
> mount -o serverip:/temp/www/html/wx /home/xastir

You must have a few daemons running on the remote box that allow you
to export the filesystems to other boxes.

You might need to edit a file on the remote box (usually
/etc/exports) or run /usr/sbin/exportfs before that mount is
available to other boxes.

Once you know that the filesystem is exported properly, you can then
try to mount it from another box.

The usual command should be something like:

    mount -t nfs serverip:/temp/www/html/wx /home/xastir

That assumes that the /temp/www/html/wx directory was exported from
the serverip system.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin