[Xastir] One step closer with my RH 9 install, BUT

Gale Wilkinson gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Sat Jun 28 15:19:39 EDT 2003

I am using the tarball downloaded from the Xatir web site (V1.2).  And
yes, it was locked up to the point that no keystrokes of any type
worked.  About all I had was a mouse pointer that did nothing except
move around.   I guess my next step is to remove all of the stuff I have
compiled and try the cvs route.

  Gale