[Xastir] One step closer with my RH 9 install, BUT

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jun 28 14:55:36 EDT 2003

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Gale Wilkinson wrote:

> I am using the tarball downloaded from the Xatir web site (V1.2).  And
> yes, it was locked up to the point that no keystrokes of any type
> worked.  About all I had was a mouse pointer that did nothing except
> move around.   I guess my next step is to remove all of the stuff I have
> compiled and try the cvs route.

I'm unaware of any other reports of Xastir 1.2 tarball having these
sorts of problems.  I suspect that switching to CVS won't fix your
problem.

Perhaps you might look into updating your RedHat 9.0 with the latest
patches?

I suspect that it might be the OpenMotif or Lesstif package, or
perhaps some other X package that is buggy.

There are several users on here using RedHat 9.0.  Perhaps they might
throw some suggestions your way.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer