[Xastir] Counties Work If you hold your mouth right

dale huguley kg5qd at wxsvr.net
Mon May 5 20:25:47 EDT 2003

Hi All-
Ok - setting system clock to UTC, setting time zone to Casablanca and
"USE UTC" in preferences (RH 9.0) counties light up just fine.  Any
other combo I tried didn't work -- i.e. settting time and timezone to
EDT or any other offset.  Counties will light up if the expiration is
far enough in the future in any case.

Also on a different topic- the kill packets from Wxsvr do work in
xastir- this is why I had to edit them out of the second  log file for
the Tornado  outbreak I made.

73 de kg5qd Dale