[Xastir] something is wrong

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon May 5 21:55:29 EDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, vic wrote:

> xastir just died again
>
> blank screen and had to kill manually

Latest code?  Updated since this afternoon?

If/when it dies like that again you can snag the latest out of your
log file.  It's more than likely the last line in the file that did
it.  I run with logging on all the time now so that I'm prepared for
just that, but I also have cron rolling over the logs and deleting
old ones so I don't fill up the hard drive.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer