[Xastir] HSP cable

BobDonnell at arkalmus.com BobDonnell at arkalmus.com
Wed May 7 13:43:19 EDT 2003

Hi again Stephen,

Looking at that design, I can think of ways that have a higher
likelihood of working.  That said, without having to make major changes,
I'd suggest reducing the value of the resistor that runs between the two
Pin 3 connections - take it down to say 2200 ohms and see if that works.
I'm going to query the NWAPRS mailing list and see if I can find out
more info - this appears to have been done by someone here in the
northwest, or the file has been renamed - the only place Google found it
was in the NWAPRS web site.

73, Bob