[Xastir] radar maps

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Fri May 9 18:00:38 EDT 2003

On Friday 09 May 2003 02:00 pm, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

I thought that  I had posted this, but I will do it again.
On my distro of mandrake 9.0,  nothing worked to install ImageMAgick and get
it to work UNTIL,,, I downloaded the src.rpm of 5.4.8.3-2mdk.src.rpm and
finally upgraded to 5.5.4.4-7mdk.src.rpm..... for my distro....
I did as root, --rebuild, then went into the /usr/src/RPM/RPMS/i586 dir and
installed the resulting rpms....

Then everything worked.   something i guess to be said about rebuilding
against the source libs,etc, installed on the system you want to install it
on.... I had to install some dependencies at first and then all was smooth
sailing....

I hope this helps somebody....

Victor