[Xastir] messages

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Fri May 23 08:11:40 EDT 2003

I've just sent a message to a station via inet (the only connectivity I
have at this QTH).  The station is obviously not responding.  I keep
getting the message dialog box popping up every minute or so.  This is
very annoying because 1) I can't stop it from retransmitting, 2)There
seems to be no need for this behaviour.... when I wanna see the status
of a message, I'll LOOK FOR IT...  but for now, even as I type this
email, it has popped up and required me to address this popup box about
3 times.  Its more annoying than x-10 pop under ads..... yes, that's
it!! the x-10 pop-under message dialog box for x.25 protocol.

Wes