[Xastir] .tfw to .fdg conversion??

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri May 23 11:52:46 EDT 2003

I can't do it right now (I'm putting together an ad hoc class for a
couple of computer science students on how to conduct a medical patient
visit to a doctor, from the doc's perspective) but I guess it's time to
do Datums and Projections 101 again...

I'll go thru the slides this weekend.  We can have the lecture next week
before I leave on vacation, with some additional references.  The test
will be upon my return.;-)

Gerry