[Xastir] What am I doing wrong?

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Wed May 28 18:53:57 EDT 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 02:05:13PM -0700, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 28 May 2003, Scott Currie wrote:
>
> > I tried various permission's, but still no luck.  I then tried recompiling
> > with ImageMagick support (after downloading and installing v5.5.7).
>
> Wrong version.  5.5.3 is known to work.

Hmm, that could be a problem for Debian. Yesterday I uploaded the May 15
snapshot compiled with imagemagick 5.5.7. It seems to run OK but I'm not
doing anything fancy in my setup.

Further, we don't have development files available for anything except
the most recent version, so I can't continue to compile it with 5.5.3.

Hamish