[Xastir] "relay digipeat" option?

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Fri Nov 14 04:56:49 EST 2003

At 17:14 13-11-03 -0500, Alan Crosswell wrote:
>This will work with aprsdigi (which is my linux digipeater that works with
>kernel AX.25 and provides similar functionality to digi-ned in a very
>different way:-)

Basic digipeating yes, but I'm missing quite some functions... Anyway just
use where you are comfortable with, at least configuration of aprsdigi
looks easier and it has functions to digipeat over IP. Of course you can
also have both running in a colaborating manner...

Kind regards,

Henk.

P.S. I see in the aprsdigi manual that TRACE3-3 digipeats the packet 4
times... doesn't sound right, at the end of TRACE3-3 a TRACE3* should be
left behind at the end of the path, this is the way all the other
digipeaters work.