[Xastir] Re: Xastir Digest, Vol 105, Issue 2

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 18:49:01 EDT 2003

Orrin,

If you want the Bash window to appear for debugging purposes, just insert
this line into the "new style" batch file just before the "run nasd -b"
line:

run xterm -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg yellow -bg black -e
/usr/bin/bash

That will pop a Bash shell and you can see the messages.  Once you have
Xastir working the way you want, leave the line in there with the REM in
front to turn it into a non-executed comment line.  It is a handy way to
turn Bash on and off for debugging purposes.