[Xastir] Re: Xastir Digest, Vol 105, Issue 2

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 2 19:41:09 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Orrin Winton wrote:

> I put the .wav files into two directories because
> I saw contradictory information on the list (vs.
> what's in the xastir .cnf file) about where to put
> the files.  I put them in:
>
> /usr/local/xastir/sounds/
> and
> /usr/local/share/xastir/sounds/

The old area is the first one.  The new place for Xastir's support
files to reside is /usr/local/share/xastir.

It's possible that your config file may still point to the wrong
places, particularly if you were running Xastir before the change was
made, and you didn't run the migration scripts.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer