[Xastir] USGS DRG files no longer free..

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Oct 5 23:01:55 EDT 2003

I'll ask about this via official channels.  Be aware, though, that USGS
has been getting unfunded mandates and budget slashing from both the
Legislative and Executive branches for several years.  They figure the
public should be paying at LEAST cost recovery and possibly some
overhead on products like these.  And they haven't changed the aerial
photo schedules or requirements to the Agency.

Catch-22.

gerry