[Xastir] Anon CVS catching up?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Oct 14 13:03:25 EDT 2003

Looking at the Browse CVS option on SourceForge, I see files that
are 19 hours old now.  Perhaps anon CVS is catching up finally!

With that said, the new UTM grid should be there now (thanks for
letting me cop your code Olivier!), as well as the new option to
make Map Intensity work on .geo files and terraserver files.  I had
to exempt toposerver from the Map Intensity control as my version of
ImageMagick screwed with the colors when changing brightness on that
particular image.  The modulate() function in ImageMagick shouldn't
have done that, but it did.

If you have troubles with any other .geo image, you can add:

    MODULATE 100,100,100

To the .geo file, which will take it to 100% brightness again.  Of
course, you could always just set Map Intensity to 100% in the
menus.

It's nice sometimes to be able to reduce the brightness of images so
that symbols and tracks show up better.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin