[Xastir] Anon CVS catching up?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Oct 14 13:07:19 EDT 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Curt Mills wrote:

> With that said, the new UTM grid should be there now (thanks for
> letting me cop your code Olivier!), as well as the new option to
> make Map Intensity work on .geo files and terraserver files.

Oh yea, and Henk sent a nice addition:  The ability to outline icons
with various colors (thanks Henk!).  I agree with him that a grey
background with white outlines around the symbols really makes them
stand out.

White outline on top of terraserver images sure look nice as well,
particulary if you take down the brightness a bit.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin