[Xastir] readme.win32 file

George geboyd at netzero.net
Wed Sep 3 16:31:34 EDT 2003

I don't know where you get your information from, but I am running RH9
with the RedHat stock libraries and I have NO trouble whatsoever. Even
running XASTIR. Why do you want to go around saying such things. What
you have professed is simply not true.

If the RedHat libraries can't be used with xastir then someone should
explain to me how xaster is running here.

> either remove or replace more libraries than you did before. There is a
> fundimental problem with the libraries as provided by RH9. They simply can
> not be used with Xastir....period.
>
> Let's all remember RPM is just a simple way of getting pre-compiled
> binaries. Doing a ./configure;make;make install on the source will get you
> the exact same thing. I've done it...it doesnt break RedHat.
>
> -Tyler

George Boyd,  N4NIV